Step away from the kitchen…
Fullers Hill Retreat is all about unwinding so we’ve arranged things to minimize your time in the kitchen and max out your relaxation. You can be as lazy as you like because we supply breakfast hampers, done-for-you lunches – and your own private chef and waiter on Saturday night.
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs? Sausages and bacon? Croissants and jam? Tell us how you want to start your day and we’ll deliver a goodie-filled hamper to your door ready for you to make your own leisurely breakfast.
Lunch couldn’t be easier. While you’re enjoying your morning activities, we’ll drop by your apartment with freshly prepared sandwiches and homemade soup – all you have to do is help yourself when you’re feeling peckish.
Saturday afternoon is made for chilled-out treatments and dips in the hot tub. To keep things cosy, we’ll provide freshly made cakes or biscuits for you to enjoy with a cuppa in your apartment.
Evening meals are sociable affairs with guests dining together around a large communal table at The Granary. The best bit? You don’t have to cook!
On Friday night, relax and chat while your chef Frank Boddy prepares one of his gourmet three-course meals. You’ll also have your own personal waiter so you really won’t have to lift a finger! For Saturday night, Frank will leave you a delicious pre-prepared meal – think lamb moussaka, haddock and prawn pie, squash and lentil curry – so you can pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat. As for the drinks, we’ll leave you to bring your own.
A taste of Friday night...
Sample dishes from our chef’s menu
- Thai or Italian platter
- selection of tapas
- smoked haddock Scotch egg with curry mayo
- twice-baked cheese soufflé with roasted tomatoes
- chicken supreme, cider and leek sauce
- slow-roasted beef blade, herb dumpling, creamed potato, star anise carrot
- curried cod loin, coconut dhal, crispy onions, mini naans
- slow-roasted tomato and saffron risotto, parmesan and basil
- cauliflower korma with almonds raisins and rosewater (V)
- lemon tart with poached strawberries
- chocolate brownie and ice cream
- white chocolate cheesecake, mango and lime jelly
- poached pear and frangipane parcels with chocolate sauce